Posts tagged Apple iPad
Apple iPad PU Leather Case & 5 Class Stand Features:
- High Quality Construction and stitching Leather case.
- PU high quality leather case
- With stand, 5 class adjustment
- Designed with a kickstand to prop up your iPad while you watch movies, read ebooks or watch presentations!
- Uniquely designed stand to view iPad
- Cut outs allow access to Charge Port and Speakers, Headphones Jack and Volume can be accessed while in case
For more iPad accessories, please check: http://www.ownta.com/wholesale-dropship-cell-phones/ipad-accessory/
After nearly a decade of rumors and speculation, Apple’s finally unveiled the iPad. It’s a half-inch thick and weighs just 1.5 pounds, with a 9.7-inch capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD display, and it’s running a custom 1GHz Apple “A4″ chip developed by the P.A. Semi team, with a 10-hour battery life and a month of standby. It’ll come in 16, 32, and 64GB sizes, and it’s got the expected connectivity: very little. There’s a 30-pin Dock connector, a speaker, a microphone, Bluetooth, 802.11n WiFi and optional 3G, as well as an accelerometer and a compass. There’s also a keyboard dock, which connects underneath in the portrait orientation, support for up to 1024×768 VGA out and 480p composite out through new dock adapter cables, and a camera attachment kit that lets you import photos from your camera over USB or directly through an SD reader. The device is managed by iTunes, just like the iPhone — you sync everything over to your Mac. As expected, it can run iPhone apps — either pixel-for-pixel in a window, or pixel-doubled fullscreen — but developers can also target the new screen size using the updated iPhone OS SDK, which is available today.